EXPERIMENTAL MACHINE STITCH 101
Certificate Course, Level 1
Dates: June 3-6, 2022
Class Name: Mistletoe
Tutor: Gail Harker
Status: Enrollment Open
Information: Level 1 Machine Stitch Brochure
This course will be based on acquiring a thorough knowledge of your sewing machine with an imaginative approach to the creation of contemporary, innovative, samples. The course will focus on the large variety of effects that can be achieved through imagination, rather than through the mechanical capabilities of machines. This course is a prerequisite to Advanced Studies in Experimental Stitch, Level 3. Please see the Level 1 Machine Stitch Brochure
- To pay online, simply add this course to your shopping cart.
- Please fill out and either mail or email back the registration form:
- Experimental Machine Stitch Level 1 Registration Form
- -Please fill this in regardless if you register online.
- Classroom Safety: Per Co-vid 19 safety precautions, all students who attend classes at the center must be vaccinated.
- Learn more about Experimental Machine Stitch 101